If you have daughters (or long hair yourself) you will want to learn some simple braids and once you’ve practiced a few times, it’s not that hard to get the hang of.
1. Gather a small section of hair at the top of head.
2. Separate the hair into 3 sections.
3. Plait the right section UNDERNEATH the middle, and then the left UNDER. Braiding the hair underneath rather than the over is what makes the braid sit 3D out from the head.
4. Repeat step 3 but this time bring in some extra hair with each plait.
5. Continue repeating this, gathering more hair every time.
6. When you get to the neck by which stage you should have no extra hair, do a plait to finish off the style.
7. Tie off and it’s finished.
View the YouTube video for full instructions:
Do you braid your children’s or your own hair? Please add comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.