Edible glitter looks amazing on birthday cakes and it’s really easy to make with only two ingredients! Impress the kids and make some for their next birthday cake.
- 1/4 cup of raw sugar (for each colour)
- 1/2 teaspoon food colouring
- Combine sugar with the food colouring.
- Repeat for as many colours as required.
- Place each colour on foil and spread out.
- Bake in the oven for 10 mins at 180 degrees, this helps makes it shiny.
- Let the glitter cool and then it’s ready to decorate with.
What is on the birthday cake wishlist at your house this year?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: YouTube