Glitter is fun to craft with but did you know that you can make your own?! You probably have the ingredients in your pantry right now so go make some.
What you’ll need:
- Epsom salt (or plain white sugar or salt can be used)
- Liquid food colouring
- Zip lock bags
- Place 2 tablespoons of salt into a zip lock bag – do as many bags as you would like colours.
- Put 10-15 drops of food colouring in each bag and shake until colour has mixed evenly.
- Open the bag and leave somewhere warm to dry out overnight.
- Use your glitter to decorate your craft work. If you have used sugar, this glitter can even be used to decorate your baking!
This glitter is a lot less messy than the bought stuff that sticks to everything in the house and never comes off, I love it.
What’s your kids favourite craft material?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image credit: PinterestWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.