Most baby wipes are filled with chemicals and perfumes that aren’t good for your babies sensitive skin, especially if they suffer from nappy rash. But there is a solution; you can make your own wipes that are natural and soothing.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon baby wash of choice
- 1 roll of paper towel (good quality works best)
- Remove the cardboard roll from the paper towel and cut the paper towel in half horizontally – making 2 smaller rolls.
- Mix the water, oil and baby wash together until combined well.
- Pour the mixture into your container and add one of the rolls of paper towel.
- Let the paper towels sit and absorb the liquid for an hour.
- Your wipes are ready to use, pull from the middle to start. For travelling you can take some of these in a flatter container or a zip lock bag.
These wipes will contain no alcohol and are super soothing for babies bottoms.
Have you ever made your own wipes? Will you try these? SHARE with us in the comments below.
Main image source: Shutterstock