Did you know it’s so easy to make your own heat pack?
See instructions below for a step-by-step guide to making your own heat pack today:
What you’ll need:
- Cotton and needle or a sewing machine
- Essential oil (optional)
- Decide what size you want your heat pack to be and cut out fabric to suit, adding 1/2 inch for the seam.
- Place right sides of fabric facing together and sew edges, leaving a 2 inch hole.
- Turn your fabric the right way and fill bag 3/4 with rice.
- Sew hole shut.
- Sprinkle a few drops of essential oil on bag if you wish.
- Heat and enjoy! The rectangular one takes 3-4 minutes to heat in the microwave. The time will vary depending on the size of your heat pack and your microwave so trial it to suit you.
It’s getting the perfect weather here to sit and enjoy a heat pack in the evenings and these would also make really lovely gifts to give.
Please add comment below.
Image courtesy of Pinterest.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.