I literally have a cupboard in the laundry that is filled with plastic bags that explodes everywhere when I open it. Even using recycled bags, I still seem to accumulate so many! Well, I’ve found a solution to keeping them tidy- a DIY plastic bag dispenser.
Here is how to make your own!
What you’ll need:
- empty plastic wipes tube
- plastic bags
- covering for outside of box (optional)
- Remove lid off wipes container and cover it if you wish.
- Roll up first plastic bag.
- Continue rolling in plastic bags one at a time.
- Repeat until the roll is the width of the wipes tube.
- Place plastic bags inside the tube and place lid on.
- Store and pull out a plastic bag when needed. You can refill when needed.
Watch the YouTube video for easy instructions:
How do you store your plastic bags? SHARE with us in the comments below.
Main image source: YouTube