How annoying is it when you’ve washed and dried your clothes, only to discover an oil stain? Don’t stress, there is an easy way to remove the stain and save your clothing.
What you’ll need:
- baking soda
- dish liquid
- Lay clothing flat and place cardboard under the stain.
- Spray stain with WD-40.
- Pile baking soda on the area and brush with a toothbrush, rubbing into the stain.
- Shake off excess baking soda.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Add some dish liquid onto stain and rub in.
- Wash as usual.
- Your stain will be removed!
I was skeptical about this working but I was going to throw out my husband’s shirt anyway so I thought that I would try it and it worked!
Do you have any laundry tips to share? Please add comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.