A Brisbane mum has shared how she found an anonymous note from a kind stranger inside a box of nappies she bought from Woolworths.
Michelle shared how she opened up a new box of nappies she had recently purchaes from the Alexandra Hills Woolworths store when she was shocked to find a printed message inside, along with a folded $5 note.
The anonymous message was titled ‘My Wealth Wednesday’ and told the recipient to ‘practice some self-care’.
Submitting your rating…
The note finished with the uplifting line: ‘Always remember you are much loved and you are amazing.’
The mum shared it on social media saying, ‘Thought I’d share with you a kind gesture which was in a box of nappies I bought on the weekend,’ Ms Pannett posted.
‘Made my day and so glad to see there are still kind people out in the world.
‘To the kind person that has done this thank you!! It is such a wonderful gesture and certainly brought a smile to my face. I will def get a coffee or a scratchy soon.’
‘Hopefully someone sees this who knows you and passes on my thanks!’
Have you ever had a similar thing occur?
Share your comments below
- Mum Receives Note From Neighbour About Her Crying Baby
- Mum appalled by neighbour’s note referring to her child as “it”
- Mum Shocked to Receive Anon Note Offering Her Unwanted Parenting Advice
- Mum Who Received Nasty Note About Autistic Son Says It’s Not OK to Bully People
- Mum receives angry letter from neighbour ‘shape up or ship out’