Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 15 of pregnancy?
To read Week 14, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 15 pregnancy facts:
- The fetal skeleton is developing and its legs are now longer than its arms.
- The hair on the baby’s head is becoming thicker and there are now eyelashes and eyebrows.
- The fetus can probably hear now and the amniotic fluid makes and excellent sound conductor.
- Your baby will now be able to hear your stomach grumble, your heart beating, as well as the sound of your voice.
- Your baby is now 12 cm long and weighs 100 grams.
- The mother’s heart has now enlarged to cope with the increased amount of blood circulating in your body and the fetus’s need for oxygen.
- You have 20% more blood volume in the body.
- It is really important to watch food safety in the pregnancy.
- Do not eat raw or undercooked meat; avoid soft cheeses such as brie, camembert and blue-vein cheese because of the risk of listeria.
- Avoid food past its used by date at all cost due to the risk of infection.
Fore more information take a look at this video: