Celebrities are loving sharing their favourite recipes on TikTok, and Hailey Bieber is the latest A-lister to reveal one of her creative kitchen concoctions – Pizza Toast.
The model’s recipe has gone viral on social media and has been viewed more than 4.5 million times, with the wife of Justin Bieber going through her delicious recipe step-by-step. She calls it her ‘quick, easy’ Pizza Toast, but we’ll be real, there are quite a few steps. However, it’s worth it – this snack/lunch/light dinner idea is delicious!
Hailey’s recipe calls for sourdough slices, butter, truffle oil, burrata (a cheese with a mozzarella shell that encases stracciatella), tomato, lemon, olive oil, marinara sauce, oregano, red pepper flakes and fresh parmesan cheese.
If you’re looking for more viral recipes, head to these next:
@haileybieberHad to share my quick easy Pizza Toast ✨✨♬ GOOD VIBES – Ellen Once Again
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 4 slices )
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Sourdough bread
- Truffle oil
- Burrata cheese
- Marinara sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 190&deg;C
- Slice the tomato and place the slices onto a plate. Top with a few glugs of olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice and salt. Let them sit and marinate.
- Butter the sourdough slices on both sides.
- Drizzle one side of the bread slices with truffle oil.
- Toast each slice of bread until golden.
- Top each slice of toast with a chunk of burrata cheese.
- Top the toast with the tomato slices.
- Warm the marinara sauce in a pan.
- Drizzle the toast slices with more truffle oil.
- Bake in the oven or under the grill until the cheese is melting.
- Sprinkle each slice of toast with parmesan cheese, and pop back into the oven so the cheese can melt.
- Top each piece of toast with the warm marinara sauce, more grated parmesan cheese, oregano and red pepper flakes.