This is a lovely little project that children from around 5 years and up can do independently, provided you have helped them set up.
- 1 white piece of cardboard, folded in half
- 1 fairy picture
- 1 piece of patterned cardboard or paper
- Fold white cardboard in half.
- Paste the patterned paper or card on top.
- Cut out the fairy and paste on top.
- If you have glitter glue or diamond stickers, you can add them as embellishments afterwards.
Recycle old cards, favourite pictures or postcards into home made cards during the holidays.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: