Such an easy project that your kids can help you with. Let them chose the colours and help you paint the egg carton and toilet rolls and they will be inspired to keep their desk tidy. Great with the start of term 4 of school.
- 1 egg carton
- 12 toilet paper rolls
- assorted paints, sticky tape, paintbrushes.
- Cut the egg carton in two and keep the lid.
- Paint the toilet rolls in the colours you want - we chose rainbow colours. Paint the base of the egg carton as well. Let dry.
- When dry, sticky tape the toilet rolls to the base of the egg carton and to each other (by double siding the tape) for added stability.
- Let your child add their stationary in.
Sparkle it up by adding stickers or glitter glue if you like.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: