Funky personalised photograph name frames!
- 1 Frame
- 1 Photo paper
- 1 Digital camera
- 1 Printer
- Pick a name or word you want to frame.
- Go out into the world and find everyday objects that resemble the letters you need.
Snap a photograph of them, making sure you always photograph your letter the same way eg Portrait or landscape.
- Insert your memory card into your computer and edit your photos to black and white or leave them colour. It's up to you how you want them to look.
- Print off your photos using your photo paper.
- Frame your photos in order and display proudly!
- You can use a large frame and collage your letters if you can't get a frame with enough spaces or just remove the photo mount (board).
Or you can ditch the frame and just blu tac them to your wall or pin to your fridge or cork board!