Create your own wonderful paintings with the beautiful markers from Windsor & Newton and a stamp from Carabelle. By using mixed media techniques and materials, you create a playful effect in the painting. Unleash your creativity with mixed media art and create this fun painting yourself.
- 1 Florence • Cardstock texture 30,5x30,5cm Ocean
- 1 Florence • Cardstock smooth 30,5x30,5cm White
- 1 Clear stamp acrylic block "TOP" 18x100x150mm blister
- 1 Vaessen Creative • Double sided tape white 9mmx50m
- 1 Archival ink pad jet black
- 1 Vaessen Creative • Paper trimmer + scoring 11x30,5cm
- 1 Winsor & Newton pro marker set x12 +1 manga expansion pack 2
- 1 Carabelle cling stamp A6 revealing a whole new world
- Stamp all images with the black Archival ink on the white cardstock. Make eight stamps with the sun stamp.
- Completely color in the center of the sun. Trace the outer edge of the sun with the same color to create a shadow. Then take a lighter color and draw a circle in the center of the sun.
- Color in the rest of the stamps with the markers. Start with the outer lines and work inwards for the best result. Use a pair of scissors to cut out the images.
- Cut a 15x15 cm square from the blue cardstock.
- Cut a 20x20 cm square piece of white cardstock and stick the blue cardstock on top with double-sided tape.
- Use double-sided tape to stick the colored images on the blue and white background.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: