Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 11 of pregnancy?
To read week 10, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of week 11 pregnancy facts:
- The head is almost half the size of the fetus.
- The eyelids have fused and will stay that way until week 24.
- The external sex organs are developing.
- The hair follicles of the skin are forming.
- The ears are still abnormally low on the sides of the head.
- The teeth are beginning to form.
- The fetus now weighs 10 grams and is over 5.5 centimeters long.
- Any sickness you have had should start to fade away.
- You will also begin to feel less tired.
- Due to hormonal changes in the body, you may begin to experience back aches, bleeding gums, cramps in the legs or constipation.
- All perfectly normal but if concerned, see your doctor.
For more information please take a look at this video: