Sometimes I just need a quick and simple recipe to whip up that doesn’t require me to buy hundreds of ingredients.
Here are 10 great easy recipes I’ve discovered that only use 4 ingredients:
1) Nutella Crackle cake: a winner for any Nutella lover.
2) Cheese and bacon rolls: the perfect afternoon snack for the kids.
3) Leek and brie quiche: this sounds delicious.
4) Satay chicken: an easy dinner.
5) Lime and coconut cheesecake balls: a special dessert to whip up.
6) Pork dumplings: I can’t believe you can make these with 4 ingredients!
7) Zucchini and lemon spaghetti: a favourite in my house, easy and delicious.
8) Chicken and zucchini slice: delicious and easy.
Have you ever tried making a recipe with just 4 ingredients? Please share in the comments below.