My weekly menu plan usually consists of the same recipes I cook week in, week out and is in desperate need of some new recipes. This week I checked out some vegetarian recipes.
Here are 10 recipes that are tried and tested already by real Mums for you, you can’t go wrong!
- Vegetarian rolls – easy to hide veggies from the kids and tasty.
- Zucchini and lemon spaghetti – this will be popular at my house, easy and very tasty looking.
- Stuffed capsicums – a yummy vegetarian dinner option.
- Creamy sweet potato noodles – a great way to get more veggies into the kids.
- Lentil bolognaise - a great alternative to beef bolognaise.
- Vegetable soup – perfect for the cooler months.
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni – a favourite in my house.
- Vegetable curry – easy and tasty curry.
- Sweet potato nuggets – a great alternative to chicken nuggets.
- Lentil and coconut dahl – tasty and easy, try it out.
What is the favourite vegetarian dish at your place? Please share in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.