My weekly menu plan usually consists of the same recipes I cook week in, week out and is in desperate need of some new recipes. This week I checked out some vegetarian recipes.
Here are 10 recipes that are tried and tested already by real Mums for you, you can’t go wrong!
- Vegetarian rolls – easy to hide veggies from the kids and tasty.
- Zucchini and lemon spaghetti – this will be popular at my house, easy and very tasty looking.
- Stuffed capsicums – a yummy vegetarian dinner option.
- Creamy sweet potato noodles – a great way to get more veggies into the kids.
- Lentil bolognaise - a great alternative to beef bolognaise.
- Vegetable soup – perfect for the cooler months.
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni – a favourite in my house.
- Vegetable curry – easy and tasty curry.
- Sweet potato nuggets – a great alternative to chicken nuggets.
- Lentil and coconut dahl – tasty and easy, try it out.
What is the favourite vegetarian dish at your place? Please share in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com