I admit that I am not a big breakfast eater and I want to change that. I have been searching for recipe ideas that will want to make me eat breakfast.
Here are 10 recipes that have been tried and tested by real Mums, you can’t go wrong:
- French toast – always a winner with me.
- Granola – making your own is so easy.
- Egg and Veggie muffins – easy and tasty.
- Feta, avocado egg smash - tasty combination of goodness.
- Homemade Hash browns – you’ll never buy hash browns again.
- Menemen (Turkish tomatoes and egg) – amazing flavours.
- Wholemeal blueberry pikelets - hide them from the kids, they’re good!
- Toasted muesli – nut free and sugar free goodness.
- Breakfast hot pot – easy and tasty.
- Banana chai smoothie – when you’re short on time, this is a healthy filling drink.
What’s your favourite breakfast dish? Please share in the comments below.We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.