Congratulations Amanda Ferguson on being contributor of the month for October 2014!
Amanda Ferguson is a mum, personal trainer & creator of Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp – an online bootcamp & eBook series, especially designed for mums. Amanda is on her own journey to achieve her dream life – one that empowers women to lose their baby weight, boost their confidence and be the fittest, healthiest and most energetic mums they can be. Amanda is motivated by a challenge and inspired by the hundreds of women she has helped reach their dream…will you be next?
Amanda’s blog site Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp is an online fitness and healthy eating program tailored for women of every fitness level.You don’t need to join a gym, buy expensive equipment or even attend classes – just the will power to change your body and your mind. You can achieve results you never thought possible, and the best part? You won’t be doing it alone! Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp is like having your own personal trainer in your home everyday for 6 weeks! And yes, you can do it while Breastfeeding.
Here are some of the fabulous articles that Amanda has shared with you:
- 5 top tips on how to recover after you have over indulged
- Is your mind working against you?
- How to survive Christmas and stay fit and healthy
- The number 1 way to lose your baby weight
- We are all supermums
- 10 reasons to love running
- Benefits of bodyweight exercises
- How can pregnancy affect your exercise?
- 5 Exercises to avoid when pregnant
- Is it safe to exercise while pregnant?
- How to get through the first trimester and stay sane!
- My top 3 tips when pregnant
- Would you talk to your friends the same way you talk to yourself?
- HIIT – what is it and why do it?
- What to do after dinner when all you want is chocolate
- Everyone has flaws. Learn to accept those imperfections!
- Step out of your comfort zone
- How to turn a bad day into a positive
- Daily motivation tips
- Reviewing your goals
- Busy, busy, busy…tips for busy mums
- Am I over doing it?
- To inspire… not just educate