Congratulations Tasha Jennings on being contributor of the month for September 2014!
Tasha is a qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist with over 10 years experience and specializes in fertility, pregnancy & breastfeeding as Director of Zycia Premium Pregnancy Nutrition.
Zycia means ‘life’ and specialises in providing premium nutrition to promote and support life in it’s earliest stages from conception to pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond. Being the best Mum starts well before birth. We often spend days, weeks, if not months painting, renovating and decorating the nursery for the pending arrival. But the most important nursery your baby will ever have, is the one inside you! Zycia provides professional nutritional support advice and guidance to help women provide the best foundation for their precious new baby.
Here are some of the fabulous articles that Tasha has shared with you:
- Superfood protein balls
- Simple Treatments to Help Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Should you be eating fish during pregnancy?
- The Best Exercise for Fertility
- Trying to conceive? Top tips to improve the health of your eggs
- Superfood breakfast smoothie
- Pin pointing your most fertile days
- Oat, Banana, Chia and Choc Chip Biscuits
- Super greens soup
- Superfood trail mix
- Being the best Mum starts well before birth
- Ultimate Veggie Burgers
- Guilt-free chocolate cupcakes
- 5 top tips for surviving the summer heat during pregnancy
- 10 fertility myths debunked!
- Top 5 superfoods to help fight hayfever in pregnancy
- More choline during pregnancy decreases Down syndrome effects
- Top tips for reducing morning sickness
- Top 5 tips for fighting winter colds during pregnancy
- Are you getting enough iron
- Can you get enough iron from a vegetarian diet?
- Choline – the new rockstar pregnancy nutrient