Any easy project for children to do. They can pick any roses you have that are nearly finished flowering and collect the petals. Different coloured roses are good.Any scented floral oil can be used.
- 10+ Petals of Fresh Roses
- 1 Small bottle of scented oil. Rose, Jasmine etc
- 1 flat tray
- 1 Small bowl.
- Place rose petals spread out on the flat tray until dry. Could take up to three or four days.
- Place dry petals into bowl.
- Sprinkle scented oil on them, Only a few drops. Place bowl in room where you would like the scent from the Potpourri.
Putting Potpourri in glass jars with a tight lid would make great Christmas gifts for teachers also.