Another school year is here and thinking of ideas for back to school lunches is no fun if your kid doesn’t like sandwiches.
Here are 10 great sandwich alternatives to keep the kids happy and fed.
1. Toad in the hole: A good filling lunch time meal for kids.
2. Zucchini slice: This is so popular at our house, even with the kids that don’t like zucchini.
3. Japanese rice balls: Filling and delicious, the kids will love them.
4. Rice paper rolls: Easy to make and fill them with whatever your kids love.
5. Quiche: This crustless quiche is a perfect lunchbox filler.
6. Fried rice: My kids love fried rice hot or cold and love this in their lunchbox.
7. Pies: Meat and vegetable healthy lunch.
8. Pita pizza: Kids love pizza, this is the perfect sandwich alternative.
9. Sausage rolls: Bite size lunch food, perfect for the lunchbox.
9. Sushi: A filling lunchbox lunch.
What are your lunchbox sandwich alternatives? PLEASE share with us in the comments below.
Main image credit: MOMS recipes