I don’t know about you but my day consists of running around after the kids and feeding them that I often forget to eat lunch and end up eating the kid’s leftovers.
I decided to find some yummy lunch recipes that I could make myself. Many of these I can make and freeze for the week ahead.
Here are 10 recipes tried and tested by real Mums:
- Vegetable fritatta – yummy and easy.
- Chorizo and pumpkin cous cous – yummy salad.
- Beef pasties – easy to make and freeze.
- Rice,lentil and chicken salad - delicious salad.
- Rice paper rolls – I love these.
- Vegetable slice – healthy and easy.
- Zucchini fritters - I love these!
- Egg and bacon pie – easy to freeze.
- Pasta for one – whip up this yummy pasta in minutes.
- Pumpkin soup - yummy and easy to freeze in portions.
What do you usually have for lunch? Please share in the comments below.