I don’t know about you but my day consists of running around after the kids and feeding them that I often forget to eat lunch and end up eating the kid’s leftovers.
I decided to find some yummy lunch recipes that I could make myself. Many of these I can make and freeze for the week ahead.
Here are 10 recipes tried and tested by real Mums:
- Vegetable fritatta – yummy and easy.
- Chorizo and pumpkin cous cous – yummy salad.
- Beef pasties – easy to make and freeze.
- Rice,lentil and chicken salad - delicious salad.
- Rice paper rolls – I love these.
- Vegetable slice – healthy and easy.
- Zucchini fritters - I love these!
- Egg and bacon pie – easy to freeze.
- Pasta for one – whip up this yummy pasta in minutes.
- Pumpkin soup - yummy and easy to freeze in portions.
What do you usually have for lunch? Please share in the comments below.We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.