Toddlers are fussy eaters let’s face it and if they are like mine they want to eat all the time. There are foods that you can make that will hide the veggies and be healthy without them even knowing it.
Here are 10 fantastic toddler snack recipes that have been tried and tested by real Mums:
- Vegetable patties – veggies galore hidden in yummy patties.
- Banana icecream – a sugar free alternative to bought icecream.
- Corn fritters – sweet and delicious.
- Fish cakes – bite size yumminess.
- Choc chip vegetable cupcakes - hidden veggie goodness.
- Healthy tiny teddy biscuits – a great alternative to the sugar filled bought ones.
- Choc banana pikelets - healthy and yummy.
- Banana sushi – so easy and a winner with the kids.
- Mini quiches – the perfect size for little hands.
- Oat and currant bars – sugar free and easy to make.
What is your toddler’s favourite snack? Please share in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com