With 4 kids, I am constantly on the hunt for new recipes to bake to fill up the kids.Whether it’s morning tea or afternoon tea, baked goods make a perfect snack for the kids.
Here are 10 recipes that have been tried and tested by real Mums:
1. Apple and raspberry muffins – easy, tasty and kid friendly.
2. Apple slice – a hit with the kids here.
3. Scones – always a winner.
4. Lemon cake – a moist cake that is delicious.
5. Choc chip muesli bars – a healthy alternative to bought muesli bars.
6. Zucchini, apple and banana muffins – filled with hidden vegetables.
7. Ginger shortbread – easy and tasty and kid friendly.
8. Chocolate zucchini brownies – hidden vegetables the kids will gobble down.
9. Peanut butter banana bread – sugar free and tasty.
10. Anzac biscuits – a classic biscuit that it always popular.
What is your favourite treat to bake? Leave your comment below.